header

header

Tuesday 15 July 2014

oh summer

Hello everyone! My name is Agnes and I am the person who runs this blog and believe it or not but I am still alive. I haven't written anything since my birthday last month. Even though it is summer and I should have more spare time, I still always find different excuses each time. I hope you haven’t missed me too much ;) 

I thought I could give you a little update about what has been going on in my life. I have been working a lot and when I haven't been work I've been spending time with family and friends. Some highlights have been being at our country house with my family, just relaxing and swimming and chill stuff like that. Other highlights have been all the sleepovers and coffee dates with my dear Ruta. We have planned our London trip, been drinking lot of coffee, watched movies and Tv-series and just had a cozy time.
 I have also been spending a lot of time with Eline. We have had a lot of Coffee and Ice cream dates with lots of talking. It's always nice to spend time with that girl. Another fun thing this summer was Ida’s birthday party. I had such a great time with great people and tasty food.

 My dearest Vivi left for Taiwan in June and will be gone until August. She stayed at my country house before leaving and I tried spending a lot of time with her before she left. I miss her a lot and I can't wait until she's back again. 


So far this summer has been really nice and I hope your summer has been good too. I will try to keep you more updated, I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment