header

header

Thursday 17 April 2014

Get up, get out, spring is everywhere

I had a lovely day yesterday! I met up with Vivi around noon and we decided to go Kungsträdgården to see the beautiful Cherry Blossoms. The weather was lovely so we bought some ice cream and sat in the sun watching all the pretty pink trees. There were lots of people there, it always is in the spring. We then  did some shopping, bought some coffee and headed home. I got home and did some studying before dinner.

I met up with Johanna around 8 to buy grapes and Exotic Snacks and we then went back to my place and decided to watch the movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I still don't understand that Johnny Depp is able to play characters like Jack Sparrow and then play Willy Wonka who is a completely different kind of character. He is truly an amazing actor and always will be! We were both really tired after the movie, but we had to walk the dogs before we could go to sleep. 

This morning we woke up to sunshine through the window and had a chill morning just eating breakfast while watching How I Met Your Mother. Then Johanna had to leave and I spent the rest of the day resting and studying, until I had to go to church in the evening because it is Maundy Thursday. 

I'm really tired now and will probably go to bed. 
Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment