header

header

Sunday 2 February 2014

Dance shows. Concert. Frozen.

I am sorry for the the lack of new blogposts the last few days, but I've just been really busy. This Tuesday we had this dress rehearsal for my school's annual shows at Maxim Teater, which is a big theatre in the centre of Stockholm. On Wednesday we had three shows at Maxim Teatern which was both fun and exhausting.

The rest of the week went by pretty quickly, but this weekend has been sooo much fun. This Friday after school my sister and I went to Fryshuset to see ELLIE GOULDING's concert. We had to wait a while in the cold to get inside because the queue was long, but we were still really exited. It was my sister first concert and It really was one of the best concerts I have ever been to. The opening act was this British singer called Chloe Howl and she was actually really good, you should all look her up on Spotify.
Ellie was amazing live, she sang so freaking good and the audience was amazing and everyone were as exited as Minnie and I. I cried during both Your Song and Explosions, jumped and danced liked crazy during both I Need your Love and Burn, and sang and screamed really loud during the whole concert so I had no voice the day after. Overall it was an AMAZING concert and it was so much fun.

I didn't film this myself, I found it on Youtube, but I actually think that this person was standing right beside Minnie and me because I can see our hands and heads sometimes haha ;)
I think this was one of the best performances from the concert because the audience went completely crazy and I loved it! 

Another really fun thing I did this weekend was that today I went to see Frozen with my dear friend Elsa. I had waited so long to watch that movie and I was so exited and so was Elsa. I just have two words to say: LOVED IT! It loved the characters, I loved the songs, I loved the story, I loved everything. I was just like all the the typical Disney movies from when I was younger. I will definitely watch it again!

Elsa and I before the movie!

Hope everyone had a nice week too and that you all will try to stay possessive tomorrow even though it's Monday.

Agnes xx


No comments:

Post a Comment