header

header

Tuesday 11 February 2014

a good night's sleep

Sorry for not writing yesterday, but I just had quite a bad day. I had slept like four hours, because I really couldn't fall asleep, and I had this big math test in school and ballet class went really bad. So my plan about like a new start after being sick just felt like a bad idea and everything seemed impossible. It wasn't the best of the days, but I went home right after school and ate some dinner and then went to bed really really early. I got almost ten hours of sleep and it was exactly what I needed. Today was actually a pretty nice day and I think that has a lot to do with that I got a good night sleep, so I will try to go to bed early today too. So I felt that my new start was today and everything seems much more possibilities now and I don't feel like everything is impossible any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment