header

header

Wednesday 8 January 2014

back to the the ordinary life again

School starts tomorrow and that means that I will get back to all my early morning, boring homework and all that stuff again. I really don't want go back to school again, but I don't really have a choice. I have had a really nice and well needed break and I'm happy even though I didn't have enough time to do everything I wanted to do.

I wanted to tell you about the sleepover I had with Ruta this Monday, we had so much fun. We meet for coffee at espresso house and than some shopping before going to my place. We had a really nice evening  watching the new episode of Sherlock (OMG, loved it!), then we finally watched The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (we  waited beacuse we wanted to watch it together) and then Magic Mike (Channing Tatum and Alex Pettyfer, hello!!!). We ate way to much sweets and drank way to much coffee haha but that is what we usually do. We didn't go to sleep until like 3 a clock and in the morning my siblings wanted to wake us up by all storming in while playing this kind of trumpet haha, but yeah so we woke up and drank more coffee. My sister also made us her delicious vegan chocolate shake, because she knows I love it. We then just chilled until Ruta had to leave because beacuse she were going to the gym. I studied for a little while and then watched some Ravenswood ( so scary!) and then some How I Met Your Mother. I have had really nice couple of last day before school starting again.

I have to think positivity about school starting again and I just have to appreciate all the small things in my life that makes me happy and don't think about all the bad things that makes me less happy. I hope you all are trying to do the same :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment