header

header

Wednesday 27 November 2013

November is coming to an end

Here I am! It feels like quite some time sense I wrote something here and I'm sorry for that. It has been freezing outside so I have been living in cosy sweaters and warm socks, I can really feel that winter coming.
I have also been sick for the last couple of days and the only things I have been up to is sleeping, drinking tea and watching Sherlock or Vampire Diaries. But last weekend was so much fun so I thought I could tell you about that.

Last Friday me and Eline went to her place after school because we were going to have a little sleepover. I met her super cute dog Stacy, we drank vanilla tea and she introduced me to the Tv-show Supernatural (which I thought was really scary while Eline thought it was really funny that I got so scared ). We also watched a movie called Never Let Me Go, which was one of the saddest movies I have ever seen. It was really beautiful but still very sad and we both cried.
We had to go to bed around 12 because the day after, on Saturday morning, we were going to Gymnasiemässan really early to represent our school. I also performed two dance performances with some people from my school, which was really fun. 

In the evening I met up with some friends including Bene, Miriam, Mimmi and some others. We were going to see Catching Fire (it was the second time for me but for all of them it was the first time.) I can say that it was even better the second time and that I still love it sooo much! And I promise that I will try to upload my reaction video I made after the first time I saw it.

On Sunday I went to church and then after church me and Ruta went to Wayne's Coffee to have lunch. We had a really cosy lunch together just talking and laughing and drinking coffee. She always makes me happier and talking to her was just what I needed. I can't wait for our sleepover this Friday, it's going to be so much fun. 

Now I have to go to bed because the plan is that I will go to school tomorrow so I have to get a good night sleep. Sleep tight everybody!

Agnes xx
  
    

No comments:

Post a Comment