header

header

Friday 11 October 2013

when you feel calm and happy

I'm sitting here this cold autumn night. If I open my window I will hear the wind though the trees outside but instead I'm listening to the beautiful voices belonging to artists like Ed Sheeran and Ellie Goulding.

This has been an ordinary week, but one highlight of the week was  meeting Elsa this monday. We went to this really cosy cafĂ© and just drank coffee and talked for hours. Meeting her reminded me of how much I have missed her, but now when it's autumn we will most likely see each other much more often.

One other highlight of the week was that this Wednesday Vivi and I got massage at this kind of spa. It was my birthday present to her and it was just so relaxing and something both of us was in need of, so that was really nice and I will definitely go and get a massage again soon.

Now I'm going to drink some tea and read before I go to bed, I have a busy weekend in front of me.




No comments:

Post a Comment