header

header

Friday 4 October 2013

books

These are the three books that I have bought in the last couple of weeks:

The perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky - I have wanted to read this book for a long time. I have heard so many people talking about it and everyone has recommended it to me. 

Insurgent by Veronica Roth - This is the second book in the book series by Veronica Roth. As soon as I had finished reading Divergent I had to buy Insurgent and start reading it. I just got so addicted to the books, they are just so enthralling and awesome. I highly recommend them!!

Crossed by Ally Condle - I have wanted to read this since my friend Bene told me about it, but she read it in French so I didn't know if I were going to find it in English. But then I did find it, but than I accidently  bought the second book instead of the first so I will buy that one soon hehe :)


No comments:

Post a Comment